Hilary's Address:

Sister Hilary Worthen
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 West Central Street
Suite #203
Natick, MA 01760

Sunday, March 23, 2008

"Oh that I were an ANGEL and could have the wish of my HEART"

...that I might go forth and speak
with the trump of God,
with a voice to shake the earth,
and cry repentance
unto every people!
Alma 29:1
1/21/08 We tract all day. Its pretty fun.
At first I didn't feel comfortable talking
so my companion would. She's super
patient with me.
(Audiotape) Gave a talk in Church today.
Still not comfortable doing that.
Sister Duncan said it was good.
3/10 I got asked to speak in Church
on Sunday... I do not like talking but it
was actually OK. I'm starting to feel
more comfortable on the stand.
3/17 Man, on our way to Church
the lady who teaches gospel essentials
called because she was sick and asked
if we'd teach. We can't say no.
So we taught Sunday School on the
millenium, Relief Society on repentance,
then a man named Robert Vigliotti got
baptized and OF COURSE wanted the
missionaries to speak at it.
So, yeah, we sure were tired when we
got home.

2 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Oh I miss Hilary!

☂niki. said...

i haven't checked in for a while! i love the updates! cape cod is so adorable! hilary looks great!