Hilary's Address:

Sister Hilary Worthen
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 West Central Street
Suite #203
Natick, MA 01760

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

About the MTC...and other important truths...

"I was having a bit of a hard time in the MTC the first
couple days because to be honest it is REALLY hard!
& humbling @ the same time. Like, you're literally
pleading
w/the Lord to have the Spirit w/you & to get
what people are throwing @ you (literally throwing).
It's hard to take everything all @ once,
they kinda just slam it in your face. But b/c
Heavenly Father loves me & hears my prayers,
I'm doing alot better!
I am beginning to actually believe in myself! :)
It's a great feeling."

"Mom I could not be any happier!
It feels so good to know
the Lord will provide
when you're not so sure of certain things!
But I've seen that all my life...
just here, the adversary
only comes in when you let it. Like we live in a bubble.
It's so nice!" :)


Read D&C 84:87-88, John 14:16-18, and Matthew 14:22-36
"He not only is there,
but is w/His arm stretched out for us to grab!
I really am learning so much!"

No comments: