Hilary's Address:

Sister Hilary Worthen
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 West Central Street
Suite #203
Natick, MA 01760

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Boston Bound for Real!

" It was fun to be able to talk to the family today! I really miss
everyone! But I know this is where I need to be right now. Our
family is awesome...Well I'm on the plane now and on the navigation
screen in front of me it says we're just flying over Lake Michigan. It
also says the weather is -14 degrees outside sometimes it goes up to
-20 degrees. Crazy! Who knew it could get that cold cuz I sure didn't!
Man this is going to be fun! Really!I'm gonna have a blast!
I can't wait to get to know Boston! I read through my patriarchal
blessing when I got on the plane and I was comforted with the feeling
that Boston is where I need to go and that I will bring the Gospel
to the people there. I love my patriarchal blessing.
I'm pretty tired and I better take a quick nap before our plane lands...
I can't wait to tell you how Boston is! (besides the 4 ft. snow :( ) ha"

2 comments:

C-dawg and the Pound Puppies said...

Good job Mom! The blog looks great! I love the background.

☂niki. said...

wonderful job judy!!! you've been working so hard! i love getting updated on hils!! love ya!