Hilary's Address:

Sister Hilary Worthen
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 West Central Street
Suite #203
Natick, MA 01760

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

1st Transfer--Cape Cod, Massachusetts

"Welp, Cape Cod it is! Can you believe it?"

You always said you wanna come to the cape! :)

Well, it's beautiful here! I'm in a little village (isn't that cute?)
by a bay...it's tiny but cute. It's awesome when it's the
sunset over the Cape Cod Canal.

The people here are awesome! It's really booming out

here right now! A lot of potential & hard work! It's gonna

be GREAT! My companions name is Sister Susan Bingham.

She's from Jerome, Idaho. Really neat! It's awesome how

much we've grown together already. She liked her last city

but LOVES Cape Cod! I'm gonna feel the same, I already do!

The Ward here is AWESOME!

They come to appointments w/us, give us referrals, & feed us

every night. There have been a lot of baptisms b/c of the ward &

their desire to do missionary work! It's great! The youth are

amazing! There's this girl named Jennifer T. who talks to her

friends about our church, then has us over to teach them,

then they get baptized, it's awesome! She's awesome.

But things are going great! I know the Lord needs me here &

I'm excited to find out why! I love being a missionary!

This is going to be the area

I "forget myself and

go to work!" :)

Can't wait!








No comments: