Hilary's Address:

Sister Hilary Worthen
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 West Central Street
Suite #203
Natick, MA 01760

Sunday, May 18, 2008

This is SERIOUSLY the BEST MISSION for p-days!!

The Beautiful Boston Temple
Sister Bingham and I with Deb

a former wiccan and recent convert

Me, Sis. Bingham, Elders Merril, McKinnley

(his fake dreads),

Dixon, Martineau, Mahe and Sato in Nantucket!

Skeleton of a sperm whale that came to the shore on

Nantucket and died. It was only 14 years old and look

how huge it is! This is at the Whaling Museum.

My dreamhouse on Nantucket


Gayhead Mountain Lighthouse.

Isn't it so cool? It's BRICK!

Action Shot.

LOVE the beach--HATE the cold!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it almost time to go get her- I'm ready right now! Or maybe I just want to go on a mission there!

☂niki. said...

it's so beautiful there! i can't wait to pick her up! mostly to see her, but a little to see nantucket!! :) oh and that tongue...that is so nasty!

Mindy said...

I am in heaven! I love everything about these pictures. everything