Hilary's Address:

Sister Hilary Worthen
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 West Central Street
Suite #203
Natick, MA 01760

Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Girl's Gotta do what A Girl's GOTTA do!!!

Eating at member's homes can be interesting!!!
This is some sort of TONGUE

The only picture I have of me and THE TONGUE

YEP! I ate a lil bit of that nastiness!
Sister Burgess-Koukol trying to talk Sis. Bingham

into trying it--Sis. Bingham's getting stressed out!

HAHA!!!

Sister Bingham much happier celebrating her 6 month

mark with Worthen's Favorite Pancakes I made for her

breakfast---YUM!!!

6 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Judy-No wonder why you didn't tell me what it was at lunch today. Yuck! I can't even imagine. You would really have to be a good sport to eat that.

The Foster Family said...

COuldn't do it! No way, not me!

April Garvin said...

I could never do that! Oh man! I pray for you...

steph j. said...

SERIOUSLY!! That is just wrong, she's not in China!

theniufamily said...

Ok so I had no idea you were on a mission! You look so great and happy. I love all the pictures. It looks so pretty there.

Mindy said...

OK GROSS!!! (not the breakfast the tongue) I remember eating tongue it was actually pickled lambs tongue