Hilary's Address:

Sister Hilary Worthen
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 West Central Street
Suite #203
Natick, MA 01760

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Historic and Memorable Day!

Patriot's Day (April 21st)
For P-day today (you're going to be jealous) we got up
at 3:00 a.m. and went to see the re-enactment
of the 1st shot of the Revolutionary War at Lexington.
It was AWESOME!!!!!
We went around to a bunch of different tour sites &
parades w/bag pipes, bands, etc. in Lexington
and Concord. There is so much history here!!
It's so awesome! You all are going to love it! :)

A lecture/Question and Answer session we had with

this group of men

The battle--afterwards the red coats marched off

to "Yankee Doodle". Sis. Olsen, Sis. Wendt, Bingham and I

Patriot's Day

Can you believe that? It's in Lexington--

I about DIED when I saw it, but hey--

I gotta represent. :)



1 comment:

steph j. said...

That is awsome, what a fun thing to get to do on P-Day! I love the Worthen Street sign!