Hilary's Address:

Sister Hilary Worthen
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 West Central Street
Suite #203
Natick, MA 01760

Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Letter

Received a happy and cheery letter today.
Sister Worthen loves her new companion,
Sister Wendt,
but sent no information where she was from or anything
about her other than she is AWESOME
and that there is a ton of
great missionary opportunities
in her new Ward.
{Scroll down to Lexington Post to see a picture of
Sister Wendt}.
Sister Worthen's words: "When Sister Wendt
and I saw each other at transfers and found out
we could serve with each other, we were so
excited/scared it wouldn't happen,
but they called our names together and
WE ABOUT DIED!
We just thanked Heavenly Father so much!
But we know we're together because there
is alot of work to do! I'm so ready to
work HARD! We've already been able to
see a glimpse of what's to come with some
teaching appointments that
HAVE BEEN AMAZING!
The Spirit was so strong!
Heavenly Father knows what
He's doing and He treats me good!"
{A Mom can't asked for better than that!}

4 comments:

☂niki. said...

that is so neat! I love her last quote!!

Ashley said...

amazing!! glad to hear she is doin wonderful!! :) so i still havent heard back from her and its been a couple months. i know she is busy, im just scared my letter didnt get to her. hope u r doin great judy!

Becky said...

Sounds like she is loving her mission, thanks for the updates!!

Emily said...

Sister Worthen is such a wonderful missionary! She is currently serving in my ward out here in Massachusetts and it has been such a joy getting to know her. I have had her and Sister Wendt over for dinner twice and really enjoyed having their sweet spirits here. (They are being well fed! Calendar is filled up constantly and consistently!).I enjoy seeing them each Sunday and will miss them when I move to Oregon. I am grateful I can now keep in touch through this blog. It's really wonderful!