Hilary's Address:

Sister Hilary Worthen
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 West Central Street
Suite #203
Natick, MA 01760

Friday, April 4, 2008

Pics Finally in--Here's my New Companion!

These are all of the Sisters who were at transfers 2/28

Sister Duncan's new companion is front center in tan.

My new companion is front far left.

Her name is Sister Susan Bingham. She's from Jerome,

Idaho. Really neat!...We have alot in common. It's

awesome how much we've grown together already!

She's only been out 4 months and was nervous about

being a Senior Companion, but prayer works!

The wind does what it wants to with my hair!

Sister Bingham, Bro. Rosbach, Robert Vigliotti,

and me at Robert's baptism March 9, 2008

Bro. Rosbach baptized Robert.

7 comments:

The Foster Family said...

Wow- great updates- she seems like a pro-missionary already!

Lyndsay said...

Hilary I am glad to see you are doing well!

Bekah Parker said...

She looks like she is doing so great!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Becky said...

Awesome!! I read her letter to Jane, so sweet!! I need to write her. I love the ticker at the top, so cool!!!

Melissa said...

I love the airplane ticker on the top..it's going by so fast!!

Jeremy and Ruth said...

HIllary!!! oh my!! i have been trying to get ahold of you forever!! THIS IS RUTH!! :) WOW!! i am soo happy to see that you are doing so well!!!! CONGRATES on the mission!! AWESOME!!! keep in touch!! i love to hear about how your life is going! :)