Hilary's Address:

Sister Hilary Worthen
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 West Central Street
Suite #203
Natick, MA 01760

Monday, November 26, 2007

here we go..

1. sometimes i like to think i know how to speak spanish and converse with people.. or sing songs in spanish. truth is, i only know like uno, dose, guadalupe, verde, and rojo. oh and the song "saludo's saludo's amigos, greetings to my friends.." but i put a lil accent on it and it makes it sound excellen-tay! haha






















2. i have the worlds best brothers and sisters and the cutest nieces and nephews! i'm the youngest of 7 and growing up i was like a doll for my older sisers and a punching bag for my brothers. but now that we're older/i can defend myself, we're all just good friends. i'd rather hangout with them than anyone else.. and i really don't know what i would do without them. and my nieces and nephews are to die for! they just say/do the funniest things they make me feel so loved!




















3. i love my brothers dog big boy. i swear to you he's half human and he really is part of our fam. i love him..





4. in 3 weeks in going to be a missionary!! i'm going to boston and cannot wait!















(this pic is a good one.. )






5. speaking of boston.. i hate the cold! but i better get used to it i'll be slammed right into snow for the next few months.. lemme tell you i'm so excited...





6. i love celine dion! shawnda and i went to the celine dion concert last january and it was amazing! i mean her dancing and singing was so good! k i gotta be honest.. i cried when she came out.. i tried to hide it.. no.. didn't work. haha but she is just so good! haha don't tell ANYONE! ha



7. i have the worlds biggest sweet tooth! (if you can't tell by my rockin body! haha) anything with sugar/unhealthy, i'm down with.. literally.. well except black licorice. NAST!

welp, thats my 7 things. this is the longest one i've ever done. if u can't tell i got sick of typing by the end so they're real short towards the bottom.. eh, what can you do..

7 comments:

the cummard family said...

LOL. That was very humorous-you crack me up. Less than a month girl! I'm getting nervous for you!

PS. Quincy knows all those same words in spanish-lol. Thank goodness for Dora.

The Kennedy Family said...

Hils,
Love your cute post! I feel so lucky to have the best bros and sis's too. Are you going to turn out like the Sista Missionary's in the pic??...oh boy! I really did love dressing you up as a baby.
Youre the best! I love ya Hils!!

Malia said...

excellent list hils.

i especially liked the celine one because you wore her shirt when you did my hair for my wedding!
ahhh!!

steph j. said...

Hill, It was fun for me to read all of those things about you. Thanks for letting me think that Matt whatever was really your boyfriend! (I thought he looked familliar.) I know I'm a retard!

The Tyler's said...

Love the 7 random things!
Can't wait till the farwell! I'm still waiting for the post you said you would make about it!!

☂niki. said...

I didn't know you loved Celine that much! I love that you cried when she came out! And Big Boy loves you! He is going to miss you when you leave. He wouldn't be the good dog that he is today if you didn't come over every day when he was a pup to let him out of his crate to go pee....We would still be trying to potty train him right now. Thanks for that!

The Foster Family said...

All's I can say (without crying) is that I love you Hils. You will be so greatly missed, but it will be worth it. You're going to be a wonderful missionary and I am jealous of the experiences you have in store for you!