Hilary's Address:

Sister Hilary Worthen
Massachusetts Boston Mission
182 West Central Street
Suite #203
Natick, MA 01760

Thursday, October 4, 2007

vampires are waiting for me in heaven..



k so on tuesday shawnda and i went and did baptisms for the dead. it was just a normal day.. shawnda had already been confirmed and everything and now it was my turn in the hot seat. well it was totally serious and in tune and everything then he says "for and in behalf of ALICE CULLEN"! i almost jumped outta the chair (cuz i mean in my head the people in this book are REAL! i swear to you! and now it was proof.) instead i jus waited til "amen" and kinda peeked at shawnda to see if she heard what i heard and she had a huge smile and i knew she was thinking the same thing.. when the man confirming me was done, it was pretty much the first thing that came outta our mouths. we decided vampires can make it into salvation. so, i have made the decision to stay free of marrying and am going to wait until the next life where edward and i can be together.. forever. haha oh boy!

4 comments:

Calli O. said...

First of all, I LOVE edward and I love that freakin book. I love you too and I better see your little butt every other tuesday when you dont work!!!! PS did you get your call yet??

nicole and kevin said...

Hils i miss hanging out with you and shawnda in her room. I'm so glad you started a blog cuz i love ya.
Nicole
P.S. you need to put me on you friend list now :)

Melissa said...

That is crazy...you'll start dreaming about Edward too...just wait

Shawnda and Nathan Mills said...

Hahahaha... seriously AMAZING! I was like dying in my head when he said that. I was waiting for Esme and Rosalie to come up next, but their time will come. And is it at all coincidence that i had my edward tattoo on just before we got there? I think not, my friend, i think not. slash we ate at pete's afterwards which i think it should be a new tradition after we do baptisms! Just can't get enough... of those birds flocking to you! haha yes i said flocking but it may be my favorite thing when they fly near you! "sorry...i'm a friend!" ha